Do you see the hat and the nose? Probably not. Oh well...
The Impressionist Ice Clown contains items from four out of the six major food groups, an is quite easy to prepare. To make one:
- Gather the following items:
- A frozen waffle
- Frozen yogurt (I used vanilla, but get creative)
- A strawberry
- A banana
- An ice cream cone
- Chocolate syrup
- An ice cream scooper
- A plate
- Get the waffle nice and crispy. You can do this quite quickly in a toaster oven.
- Put the waffle on the plate.
- Get two huge scoops of frozen yogurt, and stick them on top of the waffle. (Don't try to get away with small or medium scoops... they have to be HUGE.)
- Slice up the banana and the strawberry, and sprinkle this onto the frozen yogurt-covered waffle. (The strawberry bits are the impressionist clown nose.)
- Stick the ice cream cone onto the waffle. Make sure it's at a sufficiently jaunty angle. (This is the impressionist clown hat.)
- Eat and enjoy! You'll want a fork, knife, and spoon for this guy. (Though I'd love to see someone eat one with chopsticks.) Serves one very hungry person, or two not-very hungry people.
Om nom nom...
EDIT: Apparently this is basically just a Belgian waffle. Good minds think alike, I suppose.