Enter this strange little fellow: the Ice Cream Cereal Cup
Exhibit A: Ice Cream + Cereal = This Guy
While it isn't anything revolutionary, it's certainly an entirely new ice-cream-eating experience. Making it is simple enough:
- Gather the following items:
- Ice cream scooper
- Mug/tea cup
- Frosted Flakes cereal
- Vanilla ice cream
- Pour some Frosted Flakes into the bottom of the mug/tea cup. You want a reasonably thin layer covering the bottom.
- Scoop out a layer of ice cream, and put it on top of the layer of cereal.
- Mash the heck out of both layers with the ice cream scoop. You want to crunch those Frosted Flakes to itty-bitty-bits. Crush them like it's nobody's business. Make those layers as thin as you can.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until you've filled the mug.
- Eat and enjoy. I used a spoon for this, but you can use whatever tools (or lack thereof) suit your fancy. Serves one.
Looks weird, tastes good.
Anyway, if you're feeling brave (or bored), feel free to try making this. (It takes about 5-7 minutes, and clean up is a breeze.) Let me know how it turns out.